Vandyke Upper School PTA
Welcome to the web page of the Vandyke Parent Teacher Association
PTA Calendar 2012/2013
|Date & Time||Event|
Watch this space for details of the next event!
Vandyke Upper School has a flourishing PTA with two clear aims:
- To organise fundraising activities that will support the provision of improved educational opportunities for our sons and daughters.
- To provide enjoyable and social events for parents, students and staff that will help build our school community.
All parents are automatically members of the PTA and are welcome to support our work in any of these ways:
- To attend PTA events when possible.
- To help with a specific event without attending Committee Meetings.
- To attend Committee Meetings that plan the PTA programme.
Follow the link to see further informaton about the PTA for all new parents.
STOP PRESS! At the New Intake evening held on 27th June 2012, Ryan Eaton was the winner of the Quiz and received a £10 WHSmith voucher.
Our current PTA Committee meets approximately six times per year at school to discuss and plan future events. The Committee is made up of:
- Karen Blythe (Chair / Parent)
- Sue Hogg (Secretary/Parent)
- Alison Lunn (Treasurer / Parent)
- Sylvie Aquilina (Parent)
- Garry Hewett (Parent)
- Susan Hogg (Parent)
- Phil Mackenzie (Parent)
- Karen Nash (Parent)
If you have any fundraising ideas, would like to suggest events we might organise, donate raffle prizes or would like to join the PTA committee, please contact Alison Lunn on 01525 636718, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.